Friday 26 February 2016

How to test your lover that she/he really deserves to be your life partner

If you are a rich dude or a girl and you are lonely and you want a life partner . Okay ! you see a girl , you chat with her and blah blah as usual you get along but now the main part is does she really loves you or is she loving the things around you? How to test her ? Its simple tell her one night before the wedding night that I have lost everything, house, car , my business and now I am completely bankrupt.Jane you have a choice now will you be my life partner? Because now nothing is hidden from you everything is now in front of you. She is now going to take a deep breath and say "Yes Joey! I don't care about your money and business, I love you not your business or your big house.Now that's a true love and if something happens like this "Joey! Are you serious I mean how did this happen? Oh my God ! I mean I need a lot of time to think about it . Wooh! and then she disappears into the thin air.


check our Memes Channel on Facebook : Memes Channel and catch a few laughs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment